I am very sorry to say but I am cancelling all my gigs for the foreseeable future.
While the government advice is currently not to cancel gatherings etc, I for one do not want to be responsible for potentially spreading the virus should I get it.
Also, as a type 1 diabetic, I am at higher risk of death if I get this virus, so I owe it to myself and to Mrs Brookfield to do everything that I can to avoid getting it. This includes coming into close contact with hundreds of people over the next few weeks.
Again, very sorry to be cancelling. It is not a decision that I have come to lightly.
All the best, and stay well.
Dates below are provisional, depending on how the virus goes...
Thursday 5 November
Dundee, Fat Sams (supporting Levellers)
Friday 6 November
Stirling, Albert Halls (supporting Levellers)
Saturday 7 November
Edinburgh, Liquid Room (supporting Levellers)
Sunday 8 November
Aberdeen, Lemon Tree (supporting Levellers)